Severtson Non-Warranty Return Policy
1. Return Policy Definition
Severtson Corp. (Severtson) has established the following policy (Return Policy) for the non-warranty return of Severtson projection screens (Product) sold to Severtson authorized dealers (Severtson Dealer).
Severtson may accept returns of Product from Severtson Dealers under the following conditions:
- Product(s) being returned must be a stock item that Severtson carries in inventory. Custom Products are not returnable
- Return must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Product.
- A pre-approval and Return Authorization number must be issued by Severtson.
- The original invoice for the Product(s) being returned must have been paid in full.
- The Severtson Dealer must ship the authorized return Product to Severtson at the Severtson Dealer's expense.
- Severtson will inspect the Product for damage upon receipt. If the Product is damaged the customer will need to make a claim with their shipping company. Severtson will not issue credit for Products that are damaged by the carrier.
- On arrival of the Product in good condition a credit of 80% of the Product's original purchase price will be issued to the customer. The Severtson Dealer can apply that credit toward a future invoice from Severtson. Severtson does not issue cash refunds for non-warranty returned Product.
2. Manufacturer Contact Information
For additional information, please visit www.severtsonscreens.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org